Last Updated: January 2018
Sneak Peek Books operates the https://sneakpeekbooks.com, which writes book reviews for children and young adults.
Information You Provide
For a better experience, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Information We Automatically Collect
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We utilize Google Analytics, which provides us with additional information when you visit our website. This information includes details about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services and the location of your device when you access our Services.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Gathered Information
We may use information about you in order to:
- Provide or improve our Services;
- Provide the services you request as well as relation information, such as confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to customer service inquiries;
- Inform you of products, offers, services, events, promotions, and news that we think will interested you;
- Send out security alerts, updates, technical messages, and support notices.
- Monitor usage trends relevant to our Services;
- Provide personalized advertisements or content that match user interests;
- Process, assess, and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected and is necessarily contemplated by the collection of such information, or is otherwise explicitly mentioned in the process of collection.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our website includes social sharing features and other tools (such as ‘Like’ buttons) which allow you to share actions you take on our website with various social medias. The use of these features lets you share information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you have chosen for the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the data collection and processing of social sharing features, read the privacy policies of the entities that provide the social sharing features.